We are looking for a research engineer with solid signal processing and programming skills. You will be working with a world-class team of algorithm scientists and engineers to bring up next-generation human machine interface for the consumer mass market.
NeuroSky is a leading wearable sensor technology company. Our award-winning sensors enables the monitoring of EEG, ECG, motion and other bio-signals in a very user-friendly way, and our advanced data processing and analysis solutions are empowering numerous exciting applications.
- Design, develop and prototype algorithms for electrophysiological signals in numerical analysis languages: Matlab, Python, C/C++.
- Demonstrate algorithms meet accuracy requirements on general subject population through statistical analyses and error estimation.
- Write technical reports summarizing development, analysis, training and validation of the algorithms.
- Implementation, testing and supporting of algorithm prototypes in C/C++.
- Provide presentations to the management and cross-functional teams. Summarize new ideas in patent applications.
- Familiarity with signal processing, especially for biosensors. Knowledge of statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Solid programing skills in one or more: Matlab, C/C++, Python, or other numerical analysis languages.
- Education: Master’s degree or above in biomedical, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or related areas.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- History of publications in related fields.
- Previous programming projects on data analysis algorithms / signal processing.
- Strong Matlab and C programming skills.
- Knowledge of algorithm optimization for embedded systems.
- Experience with real-time signal processing.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] with a cover letter explaining your relevant experience and skills.