Work as part of a team of highly skilled Application engineers providing first class support of NeuroSky Bio-sensor technology. The successful candidate will work directly with the customer supporting ASICs, Modules, and Systems employing NeuroSky Bio-sensor technology.
- PCB design
- Firmware design
- System bring-up
- Signal integrity analysis
- Issue resolution
- Customer training
- Working knowledge of PCB design
- Familiar with lab equipments and very hands-on
- Working knowledge of Digital Signal Processing
- Working knowledge of C, C++, Java, Matlab
- Knowledge on bio-signals (EEG, ECG) is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, verbal and written communication in English is a plus.
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Fast growing start up company offering stock options.
- Relocation assistance will be provided as needed
- Immigration sponsorship available for eligible candidates
- Recent college graduates and veterans are encouraged to apply
Please email your resume, with the job title in the subject line, to [email protected]